Recommendation Letter

 To whom it may concern: 

  

It is my pleasure to recommend Hayfa FTW. for a position as a chemist at your 

company. 

  

My name is Dasha R Arne W. I have been a Biomedical scientist at Johnson & 

Johnson for over 11 years now. I have partaken many different projects and have 

lead the development of many new medicines. My experience with Hayfa is due to 

her short but sweet time working for Johnson & Johnson as an intern. In my 

11 years of working here, never have I had the pleasure to work with someone 

as talented as her. 

  

When I first started working with her, i was at awe of her aptitude in chemistry. 

Even as an intern, she quickly outshone and surpassed her peers and seniors. 

This was made clear after the first project that I gave her right after she 

started working. 

  

In the short time I worked with her, there are 3 main skills that made it a 

pleasure to work with her. First off, her intellect. Looking at her resume 

back then was nothing short of jaw dropping, the things she accomplished and 

her grades are akin to a genius. This alone is enough to hire her for most 

jobs, and yet even with all that talent she is a hard worker. For all the 

projects and tasks I've given her, she has always gone above and beyond my 

expectations, working hard every day until the deadline to turn in some of 

the best work I've seen. 

  

Other than her intellect and drive, she also possesses many soft skills that 

make teamwork with her a breeze. Although there are a lot of people that are 

put off by how talented she is, she manages to break the ice and work efficiently 

with the other teammates. 

  

Please let me know if I can provide more information, I would be more than happy 

to answer any questions or doubts you have regarding Hayfa's candidacy and potential 

for the job at question. 

  

Working with her is a once in a lifetime opportunity and having her 

in an environment where she can live her full potential and prosper will be an 

amazing thing for others and herself. 

  

Sincerely, 

  

Oreos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Recount

Suggestions and Offers Dialogue