All About Myself



Hello! My name is Arne, I am from Bandung.  I live at Jalan Progo and I was born at the 16th of March 2005. I am from a family of 5 so I have 2 siblings, an older brother and an older sister.

Currently, I study at SMAN 3 Bandung, and so far it's been great. Although I have only been here for a few weeks, I have high hopes that this school will have a huge impact on me and will help prepare me for the future.

My hobbies are playing video games, reading, sleeping, etc. its basic, i know.  My favourite subjects are physics and biology, even though I'm not great at it. That is part of the reason why i chose the science class in high school.

My favourite food? Fried chicken, hands down. here's an opinion that some of the readers may not agree with. KFC is better than McD. Other than that, i like most dishes. My favourite drink is probably good ol' water, since most people drink way too little.

I said before one of my hobbies were playing video games, so some of the games i like to play are Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Horizon Zero Dawn, and CS:GO. I play some mobile games too, such as Tetris. So if you meet me in real life, feel free to talk to me about games.

Before I go, here are some of my all time favourite movies/series. So if any of the readers are looking for something to watch I recommend most marvel movies, Stranger things, Black Mirror, Gravity Falls, and lastly, Dear Evan Hansen.

That is all from me, thank you for reading! 
yeet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Recount

Suggestions and Offers Dialogue