Suggestions and Offers Dialogue

Suggestions and Offers

Topic: Independence Day.


This dialogue is about a group of students deciding how they should celebrate Independence Day in their school.

Jack: So guys, what do you think we should do for the Independece Day event next week? 

Alex: Hmm, i think we should hire people to sell food at the event. Bob : I don’t think that would be a good idea. I suggest we ask the other students to sell food instead. It helps build character. 

Jack: Thats a good idea Bob! I agree; There’s another thing we need to discuss, games. Any ideas? 

Alex: I have an idea. We should do traditional games! Bob : Thats a great idea! So we need props for the games. Do you guys think we should make it ourselves? 

Jack: I think we should, Our budget is a little tight. I’ll go to the supermarket to buy the things we need. You guys tell me what to buy and I’ll get it tomorrow. 

Bob : We still need somewhere to do our work. 

Alex: Lets do it in my house! I’m sure my parents will allow it. 

Everyone nods in agreement 

Jack: Great, so it’s settled. I’ll buy the materials tommorow. And then we can go to Alex’s house the day after. 

Alex: Bye guys, see you tommorow! 

Jack: Bye! 

Bob : Bye y’all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Recount